Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another 2 days -> 'MERDEKA'

Time past so fast... pejam celik - pejam celik, now tinggal 2 ari je lagik including ari nie... nak "MERDEKA".... no more rushing early in the morning and no more rushing for LRT in the evening... really hope my life will be better after this.... Tapi dalam ati tu... sedih gak... yelah after been so long with the company ('LOYAL' lah konon-kononnya...) I still have to make a move for 'Good'... and for sure... I'm going to miss all my friends here... What to do next ??? Still keep thinking... but for sure I've to do something that can generate $$$$$$ since I'm not 'makan gaji' anymore and another reason since I've been working so long, I think I can't live without doing nothing. So, I've to be more hardworking..... so... "Good LUCK" to me... ;)

No comments: