Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Day being Un-employed

31st July 2008 -> starting my life as un-employed worker since yesterday was my last day in MIDF after been working about almost 15 years (12+ yrs in MIDF/MIEL + 1.5 yrs in Park May Bhd + 0.5 yr in Sigma Data Sdn Bhd). As usual still has to get up early in the morning preparing the kids to school. Still dressed up as usual but in casual dress (t-shirt & jean), made my eldest son wondering where am I going, since I've not been working anymore. Oh... no.... I can't be totally a typical housewife. I still need something to do as I've been working for years...
So.. since my dear "Serena" is not well, need to be send to it's "hospital" for services (nie.. yang buat 'patah kaki nie...'), there is no other way, 'tumpang' my dear hubby lah... apa lagik.. Be his ''co-pilot". Today no need to rush for LRT ..... and there is no more 'punch card'.... (part nie yang bestnye kalau keje sendiri). But for sure I really miss to switch on my PC and checking my e-mails early in the morning since it has been my routine for years... (that's why, once get home ... tak sabar-sabar nak bukak PC -> rindulah pulak kat PC). Another if you're working in the office -> sejuk coz' ada air-cond... Today I've to learn to be at site... "panas wooiiiii".... for sure my hubby boring bawak this 'new assistant' nie... asyik dok dalam kereta jekkk...dah tu... bukak air-cond lagik.. (dahlah minyak mahal skarang nie...) tulah dah biasa dok dalam opis sejuk je..... Anyway I do enjoyed myself today... taklah asyik terperuk jek dalam opis... dapat gak tengok dunia luar.... "Lihatlah Dunia !!!!!" While I was waiting for him inside the car, terbaca lak one article in 'Star' today -> ''Karoshi Kills - Watch It". It is all about 'death by overwork' when workers succumb to long hours, high stress with no let-up. So...my dear friends out there, if you're one of them be careful... you've to change now.. we've to balance our lifestyle, baru lah OK.... cam myself.. I think I've made a right decision... ;)

No comments: