Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day... A tribute to mother....

Thanks...guys... for the lovely gifts that you gave me.....

Un-expected gift from my dear hubby.... a smartphone.... (Zillion of thanks dear.... for making my dream comes true ;))
My all time favourites.... 'Ferrero Rocher' from my eldest son, Aiman... thanks dear....

Lovely Rose and a cute card from my second son, Haziq.... Thanks dear... I really luv it....

.....and lastly but not least from my youngest son, Afiq... he did it himself with assistance from his teacher at his school... a very cute flower with chocolate attached to it... Thanks also for you dear... I really appreciate it.....


This year (2009), Mother's day fall on the 10th of May 2009 (Sunday).....This year, we had a wonderful lunch at Secret Recipe, Alpha Angle in Wangsa Maju... Thanks guys... for the lunch treat. I really enjoyed it.... and all the gifts that you gave me...
I think it is still not too late also....to wish all mothers around this world a 'Happy Mother's Day'..... Who is mother???? Mother is half of the Father/Mother team, the one who gave birth to you as a child. When she first held you in her arms, she fell madly in love with you! She is the one that changed your diaper, gave you your bottle, bathed and dressed you. She is the one who tended to you when you were sick, wishes she could have bore your pain, but unable to even share it with you. There is none like a Mother.So... if you still have mother, try to make this Mother's Day the wonderful day of her life !


No comments: